Cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom in the DC area. Spring is finally here! It is time for the 2019 Spring News Update.
Attached is the Spring 2019 Consortium newsletter. It is full of information. Check out the links to:
- 2019 Annual Conference in Indianapolis June 16-17:
- Register for the conference, book your hotel room, peruse the preliminary agenda, submit a poster abstract (deadline to submit abstracts is April 1);
- New dues-based membership program, join and get a $25 discount on Annual conference registration;
- Spring Blog: the “Tipping Point—Taking Off”;
- Research Survey – participate in a survey preparing for practice in rural primary care: “Routes to Rural Readiness: Enhancing Clinical Training Experiences for Nurse Practitioner Practice in Rural Primary Care”;
- Congratulate the CHAS NP Residency on their recent accreditation;
- Inaugural Membership Profile: Read about Patti Cleveland, ARNP.
Look forward to seeing everyone in Indianapolis –