Last Revised: 12/18/19
This Privacy Notice describes:
- the information that the National Nurse Practitioner Residency and Fellowship Training Consortium and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“we”) collect from you in any form, including when you interact with our websites at www.nppostgradtraining.com, www.members.nppostgradtraining.com (collectively “Website”);
- how we collect, use and disclose the information that we receive, including sharing that information with third parties; and
- how we store and secure information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our Privacy Notice or our data collection or processing practices, or if you want to report any suspected security violations to us, please contact: [email protected].
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us. We will collect data from you that you voluntarily provide. For example:
- Membership Registration. If you register as a member, we will collect the information you provide to us and we will use that information to provide you with membership services.
- Contact Us. If you use our “Contact Us” form on the Website or if you provide us with feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect the information that you voluntarily provide in the form or email in order to send you a reply.
- Newsletter/Communications/Login Information. You can create an account with us to receive newsletters and communications from us. If you choose to register and create a user account with us, we collect your first and last name, e-mail address and send you a verification email.
Information We Receive From Your Use of Our Website
Links to Third Party Websites
How We Use and Share Your Information
We do not sell your information to anyone. We use your information only for purposes of operating the Website and as detailed below.
With your consent. We may share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
To perform services. Where it is necessary for us to provide Services to you, such as membership services or event preparation, we will use the information you provided to us to do so. Also, we may disclose your information to third parties in order to perform services you request.
To communicate with you. We use your information to send you information about our services, to respond to you when you contact us, to call you as a part of secondary fraud protection, or to solicit your feedback. If you provided us with an email address, we may also send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
With third party service providers performing services on our behalf. We may share information with our third party service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may share information about you with Google Analytics so that Google Analytics can provide us with information about Website or we may share information with about you with an email marketing provider to manage some of our communications with you.
To improve the Website. We use the information we collect to improve the Website and to develop new services and benefits.
For corporate restructuring. We may share some or all of your information in connection with or during a merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the information we collected and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
For legal purposes. We may preserve or disclose information about you to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to assert legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to prevent, detect, or investigate illegal activity, fraud, abuse, violations of our terms, or threats to the security of the Services or the physical safety of any person.
Your Options Regarding Your Information
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from us for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Website.
Change Your Information
You may contact us to request to review, update, correct or delete information. We may retain an archived copy of your records.
We retain information about you that we collect for as long as necessary for business purposes. We will retain and use this information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with users, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions.
We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your information. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us.
We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that a child under thirteen (13) has submitted information to us through any part of our Website, we will delete this information as soon as practical.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time for any reason. If you have provided your email address, we will notify you before we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice. You can then decide whether you would like to continue to use the Website. If you have not provided us with your email address, we will notify you of any changes to our Privacy Notice by posting the new Privacy Notice here: www.nppostgradtraining/privacy-notice and we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You should consult this Privacy Notice regularly for any changes.